Innovation/Research and Development
Vital Materials values partnerships with customers highly and we have become our customers’ key suppliers in rare metals products. Vital Materials has over 15 years of R&D experience, working closely with customers to develop products based on their specific needs and market demand. As a high-tech leading company, Vital Materials has applied our experience, expertise and diligent execution to tailor-make materials, products and solutions to fit the customer’s goals at best cost with the latest technology.
Our process employs a five-step development-gate (DG) process for a full cycle development:
- DG1 Concept explication. Understanding product commercial and technical requirements by engagement with customers. Defining the objective of the project by identifying key requirements.
- DG2 Thinking high and wide. Achieving defined objectives by exploring different practical and feasible options without limitations on our imagination to work through the best solution available in all aspects.
- DG3 Defining a project. Discover the best route for development of the project target by finalizing the process options.
- DG 4 Best execution practices. Allow our best team to execute by applying best practices production process with our world class equipment in the safest and most efficient way, fine-tuning along the way for excellence.
- DG5 Delivery and Feedback: Provide the best commercial product to ensure the satisfaction of our customer.
Looking for custom or semi-custom products? Click here